Microsoft Office 365 brings together cloud versions of our most trusted communications and collaboration products with the latest version of the Microsoft Office desktop suite. Office 365 is designed to meet the needs of organisations of all sizes from sole proprietors to small, mid-sized and large businesses, and from government agencies to educational institutions, helping them to save time, money, and free up valued resources.
- Access to e-mail, documents, contacts and calendars on nearly any device
- Simple and secure collaboration with colleagues and business partners
- Works seamlessly with Microsoft Office and the other programs people use today
- Business-class features including IT-level phone support, financially-backed 99.9% uptime, geo-redundancy, disaster recovery, and robust security and privacy controls and standards
- Comprehensive solutions including desktop productivity applications, portals, extranets, external websites, instant messaging, voice and video conferencing, web-conferencing, e-mail, voicemail and unified messaging
- Pay-as-you-go pricing options which provide predictability and flexibility for all or part of an organisation